Speak, we're listening.Haystack Connect 2023 offers an unprecedented opportunity to speak directly to people who share your vision and passion.
The Haystack Connect 2023 conference will feature dynamic presentations from the best and brightest individuals in the building automation, energy efficiency, and IoT markets; providing insights on current and future trends.
Call for Presentations
The Call for Presentations for Haystack Connect is open!
Taking place June 5-7 in Nashville, Tennessee, Haystack Connect will provide a unique, open-forum for professionals involved in automation, control, and the Internet of Things to learn and share the latest technologies and techniques for connecting systems and utilizing device data in applications including intelligent buildings, energy management, remote monitoring, and other IoT devices and applications.
Haystack Connect is known for the quality of its technical program, which is driven by the Project Haystack community. Presentations focus on the real-world challenges in integrating diverse systems and data and are delivered by individuals leading the effort to streamline data interchange through the use of Project Haystack technology.
The Project Haystack board is requesting proposals that address the following topic areas for the 2023 event:
Haystack in Practice – The End-User Perspective & Real World Applications
- Democratizing Data: How Haystack has been doing it for more than a decade and why it is beneficial
- How Haystack Extends the Value of Data
- The State of Data in the Built Environment
- New Work and Case Studies from the Project Haystack Community
- Building a Strong Data Integration Architecture in Smart Buildings: How, Why and Haystack’s Role
- Share and Share Alike: A New Era for Data Integration, Interoperability and Convergence
- The Analytics Connection: How Haystack is Streamlining Analytics of IoT and Sensor Data
- Aligning Data with Haystack
- Data Perspectives: Where We’ve Been and What’s Next
- Haystack’s Role in Overall Data Strategy
- Haystack in Sustainability and ESG
- Haystack 4 Roadmap
- Specifying Haystack: Review and Tools Available
- Utilizing Haystack in Your Data Strategy: Use Cases for Digital Twins, FDD, IDL, Smarter Stack and more
- Working Group Sessions
New Products and Services Using Haystack – “Pitchfest”
- Up to twelve 10-minute sessions are being offered on a first come first serve basis
INFORMATION FOR SUBMISSIONS & SPEAKER ACCEPTANCES
Providing educational value is the primary goal of all presentations. Commercial comments should be kept to an absolute minimum in keeping with the culture of this conference.
Brief abstracts of approximately 100-200 words in length can be submitted at THIS LINK. Speaking slots will be awarded on a first come, first served basis following technical committee review, so get your presentation submissions in early!
Download speaker presentation PowerPoint template
© 2023 Project Haystack Corporation. Haystack Connect is an officially recognized event organized by the Project Haystack Corporation.