Speak, we're listening.Haystack Connect 2023 offers an unprecedented opportunity to speak directly to people who share your vision and passion.
The Haystack Connect 2023 converence will feature dynamic presentations from the best and brightest individuals in the building automation, energy efficiency, and IoT markets; providing insights on current and future trends.
Call for Presentations
The Call for Presentations for Haystack Connect is open now!
Taking place as a virtual series of events on September 13-15, September 28, October 12, and November 9, 2022, Haystack Connect will provide a unique, open-forum for professionals involved in automation, control, and the Internet of Things to learn and share the latest technologies and techniques for connecting systems and utilizing device data in applications including intelligent buildings, energy management, remote monitoring, and other IoT devices and applications.
Haystack Connect is known for the quality of its technical program, which is driven by the Project Haystack community. Presentations focus on the real-world challenges in integrating diverse systems and data and are delivered by individuals leading the effort to streamline data interchange through the use of Project Haystack technology.
The technical committee is requesting proposals that address the following topic areas for the 2022 event:
Haystack in Practice – Haystack Tagging in Real World Applications
- Haystack’s impact in the engineering community and design phase—Haystack in project specifications
- Evolution of new data-oriented business offerings by the engineering community
- Haystack beyond building environmental systems—Haystack as applied to industrial, data centers, agriculture, and others.
- How Haystack is transforming software and hardware products
- The Haystack/Analytics Connection: Haystack’s role in streamlining analytics of IoT data
- End users’ benefits and experiences implementing data management strategies and Haystack’s role
- How Haystack drives business value for systems integrators, OEMs
- In the Trenches—experience applying Haystack tagging in projects small and large, and across vertical applications
- Haystack in digital twins
- Conclusion of the Haystack 4 public review and final release
- Important new open-source announcements for Haystack 4
- Upcoming enhancements for validation and data shaping
- Working group sessions
- Crash course – get up to speed on Haystack 4
New Products and Services Using Haystack – “Pitchfest”
- Up to twelve 10-minute sessions are being offered on a first come first serve basis
INFORMATION FOR SUBMISSIONS & SPEAKER ACCEPTANCES
Providing educational value is the primary goal of all presentations. Commercial comments should be kept to an absolute minimum in keeping with the culture of this conference.
Brief abstracts of approximately 100-200 words in length can be submitted at THIS LINK. Speaking slots will be awarded on a first come, first served basis following technical committee review, so get your presentation submissions in early!
Download speaker presentation PowerPoint template